The main process and technical requirements for the purification of quartz sand.
Note: If you are interested in our products, please submit your requirements and contact information, and then we will contact you within 24 hours, welcome your message.
1. Rough selection remove the obvious impurities and foreign matters in various quartz raw ores.
2. Crushing crushing the quartz ore to a particle size of 120mm by using a professional crusher.
4. Crushing using wet or dry grinding to make raw materials with a particle size of 5 50 m ultra-fine quartz sand5. High-ladder magnetic magnetic selection Select high-ladder magnetic magnetic separation equipment with a magnetic field strength of 50 to 15,000 Gaussian, remove the raw material itself and the iron and other elemental elements introduced during the operation, and these elemental compounds with weak magnetism.
6. Grading Using grading equipment to divide raw materials into a variety of granularity products according to standards, in the subsequent treatment, according to the granularity range are treated separately.
7. Roasting Using a professional roasting furnace, quartz ore particles are roasting for 2 to 5 hours under conditions of 300 C 1500 C.
8. Water fragmentation The burned quartz particles are quickly cooled in hot water at room temperature, dissolved in the soluble material produced by roasting, and heated to water for 0.5 to 2 hours to increase the solubility of this part of the soluble material in water.
9. Flotation After breaking the water, the quartz sand fine powder is added to the flotation agent to remove impurities with a specific gravity of less than 1.
10. Deionized water washing Deionized water washing to remove residual flotation agents and quartz sand surface impurities.
11. Drying The deionized quartz sand is first drieddried and other large quantities of water are removed, and then dried in special drying equipment and heated to 100 C 200 C.
The present invention relates to glass sand technology of preparing technical field, specifically belong to a kind of quartz sand sorting purifying technique system.
Containing iron contamination in quartz sand, to obtain molten silicon micro mist, these iron contaminations must be removed.And when preparing molten silicon micro mist in prior art, usually adopt magnetic separation process, but this can only will remove the magnetic mineral comprising intergrowth particle, as impure minerals such as rhombohedral iron ore, limonite, biotite, ilmenite, pyrite and garnets, and for the film iron on quartz sand particle surface or the removal effect of dip-dye iron, unsatisfactory.
The invention discloses a quartz sand separation and purification process system comprising steps as follows ore dressing ore washing calcination water quenching crushing screening quartz sand cleaning feeding firstly, opening a quartz sand discharging valve, adding high-purity hydrochloric acid, then opening an acid solution discharging valve, continuously mixing an acid solution and.
A kind of quartz sand sorting purifying technique system, is characterized in that comprise the following steps.
S1, ore dressing, arrange sorting by ore, stacked respectively by different levels the nuggets selected or load process to be rinsed in interim packing bag or Turnover Box.
S2, washup, put into grid case by the ore chosen, then insert clear water immersion high pressure water washing in service sink, and cleaning is rinsed well, is as the criterion without obvious impurity with surperficial visual inspection, and drainage treats subsequent processing process.
S3, calcining, pour clean block stone into calcining furnace feed hopper, and calcining furnace furnace temperature is set to 860 DEG C, 2nd district, 900 DEG C, a district, starts lift and pour in stove by block stone when furnace temperature reaches settingvalue, is as the criterion during discharging so that the calcining of block stone is rubescent.
S4, shrend, released the rubescent block stone of calcining by kick-off arm, fall into cooling basin chilling through tapping channel, makes ore structures become loose and be beneficial to next procedure pulverizing After cooling, block stone is taken out in time and pour drainage in grid case into, utilize waste heat seasoning.
S5, pulverizing, be crushed to 8-10mm globule size by the ore after calcining through jaw crusher, the grain stone of 8-10mm be crushed to the sand grains of 0.4-0.1mm through pair roller mill, and pulverized material is hinged with by nylon Turnover Box and is transported to vibratory screening apparatus or stirring and washing system.
S6, screening, be divided into more than 60 orders, 60 order-120 orders, 120 order-200 orders by the quartz sand after pulverizing.
Apr 22, 2019nbsp018332In the process, it is also taking high purity quartz sand market for a ride. The production of optical fibers and optical lenses require the active engagement of high purity quartz sand.
High purity ensured for metallurgical quartz production at Erimsa Spanish company Erimsa is part of Elkem AS, one of the worlds leading suppliers of silicon-based advanced materials. The company has over 30 years experience in quartz extraction using an environmentally friendly method that enables it to generate wealth sustainably in the.
GOLOVACH QUARTZ is Ultra High Purity Quartz manufacturer and supplier. We have developed and tested a low cost technology of ultra-pure silicon dioxide production. The technology is completely tested amp proved with pilot production line. We are ready for commercial production of solar, semiconductor and other HPQ grades.
High-purity quartz sand with a silicon dioxide content of gt 99.5 is mined worldwide in various deposits. The purified product is divided into various fractions and is used in numerous industries such as in the glass and ceramic industry, as aggregate for building materials, in the foundry as molding sands but also in the chemical and electronics industry.
The present invention relates to purified naturally occuring quartz and to a process for purifying naturally occuring quartz by removing mineral impurities, particularly alkali metal impurities, from within the crystal lattice structure of the quartz.
If you are interested in our products, or have any questions for us, you can click the button below